These are a few of my favorite finds lately. Anything is up for grabs â€” home, fashion, kitchen, etc. Iâ€™ve tried it and love it. Hope you do too!
Keep in mind that this post contains affiliate links, and if you purchase something with one of these links, I may receive a small commission. This goes toward keeping the blog going!
- Loving Tan Self Tanning Mousse in Dark – I love this self-tanner for summer. It’s a little dark for winter, but once it’s time to start wearing shorts and baring some skin, this is my go-to self-tanner. I apply this once a week to maintain a tan. Always put moisturizer on dry areas first, and make sure to use an applicator mitt like this one. FYI, if you are really fair-skinned, Tanologist works very well. I just don’t think it’s dark enough for me for summer.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – This pot is a wonder. It cleans easily, maintains even heat, goes in the oven, and lasts forever. If you don’t have one, you should seriously consider investing in one. I use it all the time. It makes an incredible gift too.
- NuLOOM Jute Runner – I’ve actually bought this same rug twice. It lasts a long time, and at $50 it’s a steal. I love the natural feeling it lends to any room. It also vacuums well and holds up to a lot of traffic.
- Tinkle Facial Razors – These little gems are incredibly affordable and versatile, use them to trim around brows, or (my favorite) give yourself a dermaplane facial. I use them weekly to get rid of fine hairs on my face and to exfoliate the top layer of skin. There are tons of tutorials out there for dermaplaning. Just make sure you always use a new razor each time. A pack of six is less than $5. Definitely give them a try if you haven’t yet. If you have any trouble finding the tutorial, let me know, and I’ll share a link.
- Eyelash and Brow Growth Serum – I’ve been using this for almost two months on my lashes, and it works! My eyelashes are so long that I have to be careful not to smudge mascara under my eyebrows. I put this on every night after my eye cream. I will say that if you have very sensitive eyes, you might want to try something else. I’ve occasionally experienced a little irritation. However, I do have sensitive skin. It wasn’t enough to stop me from using this though. I love the results! I just checked, and it’s on sale right now for $20! Bonus!
That’s all for this week. Thanks for taking the time to read this list, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated. If you don’t follow me on Instagram, click here to follow me. I’m running a giveaway this weekend!
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.