Do you have plans for the 4th of July yet? I’m planning to spend the day by the pool with family and friends. Making a plan always brings the question: “What am I going to wear?” Followed closely with, “What am I going to cook?” Then, “What are the kids going to wear?”
Well, I’ve got you covered on the first question with some finds that will be here in time for your celebration. With Amazon Prime and Target pick up, you’re sure to find something stylish and affordable.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on it and buy something, I may earn a small commission from the sale. This goes toward providing more fun content for you.
Everything on this list was in stock (at the time of writing this post, at least) and available to ship on time (with Prime shipping for the Amazon options). I also looked for items that you would wear beyond the holiday, throughout the rest of summer. I don’t like buying something that I’ll only wear one day.
- Kimono Cover Up | I love this kimono as a swim cover up or with a white tank and shorts. It would also be pretty over a dress. Only $23!
- Blue Cover Up | I love the cut and color of this, and it comes in several different styles too. It’s got amazing reviews on Amazon, but I haven’t tried it yet. It’s been hanging out in my cart for a while.
- Blue and white swimsuit | I have this suit in another color, and I love it. The bottoms run slightly on the small side, but I still wore my usual size medium. I’m definitely ordering this one.
- Sleeveless Navy Eyelet Top | This top also comes in white. It’s perfect to wear with white shorts.
- Short Sleeve White Eyelet Top | This is adorable and also comes in red and blue. I wanted to find a cute option for those of you who don’t like sleeveless tops. I’d wear this with light wash denim shorts.
- Blue Statement Earrings | I have these on order, and they also come in white. Under $10!
- Red & White Espadrille Slides | These are precious for the 4th. They also come in other colors, but I think it’s the perfect pop of red for the holiday, but they are still versatile enough to wear throughout the summer.
- Red Tank Dress | I have this dress in brown. It’s such a great fit, and runs slightly large. If you’re in between sizes, you could size down.Navy Romper | This is a cute option that also works as a swim coverup. It has great reviews, but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Blue Ruffle Sleeve Dress | This dress also comes in white. The sleeves are so pretty, especially from the back.
- Black and White Gingham Dress | This one’s technically not in the color scheme, but I think it’s perfect for a holiday gathering.
- Navy Blue Romper | This would work as a swim cover up or casual outfit. It has great reviews on Amazon and ships in two days.
- White Denim Shorts | I love this brand from Target. They fit very true to size.
- Acid Wash Denim Shorts | I love the light wash on these shorts, and the length is flattering. True to size.
I hope you are having a wonderful week and that this post is helpful to you. I’m planning to share a fun room design that I put together for a friend later this week, so check back soon. Thanks for stopping by today!