It’s time to reorder some of my favorites, so I thought I’d share what was on my list. All of these items are things I use and love. Keep reading for the rundown on each and where to buy for the best deal.
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
I also shared this on my Like to Know It shop, linked here. That’s the easiest way to shop and save items.
- This Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer is my favorite by far. It blends perfectly, and provides long-lasting coverage without looking caked on. I ordered the shade light sand. It’s not cheap, but I find that it lasts a long time, about 4-6 months. I prefer to buy it from Ulta, but it’s also available from Sephora here and the Tarte website here.
- This Cremo Shaving Cream is so good. It’s super moisturizing and protects against nicks. The lavender is my favorite scent, but the coconut mango is also good. You can buy it at Walmart and Target, but the best deal is on Amazon when you buy two.
- Spongelle Infused Buffers are a must-have for me. They exfoliate, moisturize, and smell amazing. I prefer to buy the set of them from the Spongelle website. I haven’t had a scent I didn’t like. You can also order one at a time on Amazon here, but there’s currently a coupon code for $15 off on the Spongelle website (GIMME15).
- I’ve shared this Lash Serum here before, but I thought it was worth sharing again. This is a great price, and it really works. Within just a couple of weeks, I noticed that my lashes were much longer. It’s available on Amazon and usually has a coupon.
- The Rael Miracle Patch is a popular item around here with so many preteens and teens. Of course Mr. Bayou and I use them too. You just put the invisible patch on a blemish overnight or during the day (it really doesn’t show), and it helps it heal. It also keeps the blemish from getting worse and reduces redness. These work well, and the box includes 96 patches, so they’ll last a while.
- These Makeup Removing Cloths really help get everything off my skin at night. They work as well as the “Makeup Eraser” brand, but cost much less. I use them before I do my cleanser to take off all my eye makeup. They definitely don’t substitute for cleansing your skin, but I like that they are reusable and don’t irritate my eyes like a lot of the makeup wipes.
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
If you don’t follow me on Instagram, click here to stay in touch. I did a review of each of these products in stories too, so you can see them in “real life.”