I really should change the title to monthly faves! It’s been a while since I’ve shared. I wanted to include a few extras for you, so I’m adding what I’m reading, listening to, using, and anything else I want to share!
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
- This book is a great read. It’s an allegory about heaven. I don’t necessarily agree with how heaven is portrayed. However, I love the idea that God uses unlikely people from our lives to draw us to him, and sometimes, our judgements about people do not line up with God’s perspective.
- This worship song is a favorite. I love the idea that God’s spirit is refreshing us.
- This mixer/frother is one of the most used items in our kitchen. We use it to mix the kids’ breakfast drinks, and I use it to mix my collagen into coffee. It’s so convenient! I’m more of a minimalist when it comes to kitchen gadgets. This one makes the cut.
- This podcast is a must listen. Dr. Edie is my life coach, and she has so much wisdom. You will love her podcast. The episodes are short and full of practical tools to help you become the person you were meant to be. She is a former physician, turned blogger, turned life coach. She’s also a Christian, and you will love how helps you see life through the lens of God’s love.
- This reel has made us all laugh so much! I’m pretty sure anyone with siblings or multiple children can relate.
- These microfiber cleaning cloths are amazing! I used them to clean my windows this week, and I shared the process on my Instagram stories. If you missed it, I’m saving it to the Weekly Faves highlights. You don’t need any cleaning products. They work with just water! I’ve shared them before, but it’s been a while.
- This quote by Frederick Buechner about purpose and discovering your calling is so powerful!
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.