I love searching for things to share with you! Anything is up for grabs, and this week is an eclectic mix that I hope brings you joy.
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
- I met the amazing Lisa Whittle last week, and she was absolutely precious, down-to-earth, and sincere about her love for Jesus. I’m reading her new book, The Hard Good, and I highly recommend it.
- The Nester, aka Myquillyn Smith, did a series this week on creating your Best Home Now. If you missed it, you can watch the last day (my favorite part) here. I love her inspirational message about home and the perspective she brings.
- This nail polish color is my favorite for fall. It’s the perfect rich, moody taupe shade. I’d share a pic of me wearing it, but taking attractive hand pics is hard! Trust me, you’ll love it! You can also find it here.
- These face masks are my favorite, and they just released a new fall collection. Little Miss Bayou loves these too. They’re on sale right now too!
- This song has been playing on repeat in my head since Sunday. I love the idea that nothing is impossible with God.
- This Violet Toning Mask works great at taking the brassy color out of blonde hair. I use it like a regular conditioner, but I leave it on for several minutes before rinsing.
- Aerie finally restocked my favorite pebble leggings. I like these more than Spanx because they are thinner and not as hot. I prefer them a little shorter, and the 7/8 length is perfect!
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.