I’ve been planning these shares for two weeks. I meant to post this on Friday, but life got busy (as it tends to do). When I finally got a minute, it was the weekend.
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my bougie coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
- Halloween is almost here. While I don’t have any costumes to share with you, I found this cutie on Instagram. It’s so cute, and Up is one of my favorite movies.
- The amazing Addison’s Wonderland crew came up with this incredible furniture DIY. I am so impressed! How many times have you wanted to paint a chair? Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve thought about it so many times!
- This interview from the Jesus Over Everything podcast is gut wrenching but also so good. My favorite quote, “When you turn on the light, the rats will run.” Want to know the context? Check out this powerful interview. Please note, this isn’t one to listen to with the kids around.
- This Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss is so moisturizing, and I love this color for fall. I layer it over a lip liner for more staying power.
- This felt fedora is so stylish and under $20! It instantly makes a simple outfit look trendy and cute. Also, it’s a perfect cover for dirty hair!
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.