I haven’t shared weekly faves in a while, so I have some good one for y’all. Most items are from Amazon. As always, the list is random. I’ve tried all of the items and love them, and I hope you do too. Keep in mind that the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you click on them, I may receive a small commission from the retailer. That money goes toward keeping this blog going.
Here’s a snapshot of my current faves, and I’ll review each below in more detail. I also shared this on my Like to Know It shop, linked here. That’s the easiest way to shop my items.
- This sports bra from Amazon is my absolute favorite. I love the longer length, and it doesn’t give me the dreaded back bulge that I get from so many others. I have a similar style from Aerie, but I think this one is a little more supportive. I did size up to a Large. I’m a 34C for reference. I’m ordering this color next.
- This little Bissel Stick Vacuum is a game changer for me. We have an older Roomba, but with our open floor plan, it takes forever to get the entire house. Plus, it gets stuck on some of my rugs. This stick vacuum is lightweight, easy to use, and works great for wood floors. It also detaches and becomes a handheld vacuum. It’s so lightweight that the kids have now taken over the vacuuming chore for the house! Want to know the best part? It costs less than $30!
- Plastic Dishes from Target: These plates and bowls are just 50 cents each! Target also has a dinner-sized bowl in the set. They are perfect for the summer because the kids can wash them, and it keeps us from using 5 million paper plates. These dishes also come in black, but I’m more of a pink girl myself.
- This garment steamer from Amazon is a total win. I almost bought a steamer that cost nearly twice as much before I stumbled upon this one. It’s $35, and there’s currently a coupon on Amazon for 10% off. It works well and heats up quickly. There are several attachments and features that I haven’t figured out yet, but it works great right out of the box.
- These “bloomer” shorts from Amazon are a must under short dresses. I bought the pack of two (black and nude) for $20. I have the small/medium (I usually wear an 8), and they fit great. The material is super stretchy and lightweight and doesn’t create bulges. Sizing is general; Little Miss wears these too, and she is a size 0-2.
That’s all for this week! Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
If you don’t follow me on Instagram, click here to stay in touch. I’ll try to do a review of each of these products in stories too, so you can see them in “real life.”
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.