I pulled together some of my absolute FAVORITE (mostly) clean beauty finds. These are all items I have and would absolutely recommend to my best friend or sister. Here are my honest reviews, along with how I use each item.
Earlier this year, I decided to try to use clean products more in my home and beauty routine. This will definitely continue next year.
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my bougie coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
- These Silly George Lashes are ahhmazing. I love their bond liner and mascara too. I’m not great at false eyelashes, but I’m getting better. These lashes are really high quality and last for many wears. My favorite is the Aurora style. They are extra long, so you just trim the outer corners to the length you need.
The Silly George Liner Bond is truly a game changer. You can instantly attach the lashes, and it comes off easily when you’re ready. The liner bond comes in black or clear. I love the clear for a more natural look.
The Heart Eyes Mascara is great because it doesn’t smudge, and it has two types of wands: one for lengthening, and one for adding volume.
Use my code THEBAYOUBLONDE15 for 15% off your order.
- This clean beauty duo from BeautyCounter is a must for anti-aging!
The Counter+ All Bright C Serum contains two forms of vitamin C taht instantly brighten skin and help reduce the appearance of existing dark spots, while antioxidant-rich turmeric and camu camu extracts help protect against new ones. I noticed an immediate change in my dark spots after starting this serum.
The Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel contains AHA and beta hydroxy acid peel that improve skin texture and boost clarity without irritation or over-drying. I’ve used similar products (that cost more!) from other brands, and I found this one to be much better for my skin. It didn’t make my skin dry, but my pores were definitely smaller. I use it every other night.
Now is a great time to try these products — BeautyCounter has all of their holiday sets on major sale. Click here to shop.
- I started using this Primally Pure Gua Sha Stone about a month ago, and I can really see a difference, particularly on my jaw line and forehead lines. This stone is unique because of the variety of shapes that are incorporated into one tool. It’s really the best one I’ve seen!
If you research Gua Sha, you’ll see that it’s being touted as an alternative to Botox. Since using the stone, I can visibly see a change, and it’s helped me go almost a year between Botox appointments. I also love that it’s inexpensive and doesn’t involve injecting a toxin into my body.
Read more information about Gua Sha in this helpful article.
I also love the Primally Pure Clarifying Serum. It has really cleared my acne flare-ups, and my teens love it too. We pair it with the Primally Pure Clarifying Charcoal Soap. Primally Pure is an amazing company, and I love their simple packaging and clean ingredients.
- These imPRESS Nails are seriously easy to use and look great. I normally do my nails at home for convenience and cost. These are even faster! I use the short length, and I find that they last about a week. Each box comes with 30 nails. They are contoured to fit snug against your cuticles, and they look like a nice gel manicure.
Here is a link to my favorite color, Evanesce, from Amazon. They’re on sale too!
- This Tula Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm is a must have for me. I recently ran out, and immediately, I could see a difference. I use this during the day instead of eye cream. It helps with puffiness and dark circles, but it also hydrates and feels refreshing. I usually order mine on Amazon.
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.