Here are a few things I’m loving. These are a few of my favorite things: adorable fall boots that won’t break the bank, a cute Thanksgiving idea, a song, a book, and a new budget beauty find. I enjoy sharing these assorted finds, and I hope you love it too.
FYI, the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you buy something, I might receive a small commission from the retailer. That goes toward my bougie coffee habit and keeping this blog going.
- This is an adorable little Thanksgiving charcuterie board. Want to go a little fancier? I wrote an entire post about creating a charcuterie board here. Keep the ingredients on hand, and you’ll be set for last minute guests.
- I started using this Primally Pure Gua Sha stone a few weeks ago, and I can really see a difference, particularly on my jaw line and forehead lines. This stone in particular is great because of the variety incorporated into its shape. It’s really the best one I’ve seen, and it makes a great gift!
If you research Gua Sha, you’ll see that it’s being touted as an alternative to Botox. I’ve had Botox before, and Gua Sha is definitely not a replacement for me. However, I can visibly see a change, and it’s helped me go almost a year between appointments! I also love that it’s inexpensive and doesn’t involve injecting a toxin into my body.
I also love the Clarifying Serum. It has really cleared my acne flare-ups, and my teens love it too. They pair it with this charcoal soap.
- This Bethel worship song has been a favorite lately. Give it a listen before you make the switch to Christmas music!
My favorite lyrics are “There wasn’t a day that you weren’t by my side; There wasn’t a day that you let me fall. All of my life your love has been true. All of my life I will worship you.”
Even in our darkest times, God loves us and is with us.
- These Target boots have been the most worn item in my closet lately. I seriously get multiple compliments every time I wear them. The lug sole is on trend, and the neutral color goes with EVERYTHING– even dresses. This pair is also adorable if you’re looking for a black pair.
- I ordered this C.S. Lewis book. Below is the quote that got my attention, but there are many other good ones.
“Our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.” The Weight of Glory
That’s all for today! Thanks for reading, and if you choose to shop with my affiliate links, it is very much appreciated.
If you don’t follow me on Instagram, click here to stay in touch. I’m also on Facebook.
Never miss a post. Subscribe to receive new blog posts right to your inbox.
Leave a Reply