This isn’t exactly a “final” reveal, but I’m out of time. This project has been a beast! My little office has gone from generic to statement-making with a rich, moody green hue on the wall, updated cube shelves, a midcentury modern desk, and an attention-getting gallery wall.
It’s Week 8 of the One Room Challenge, and the office is ready for her close up. Well, sort of. I still need to touch up a few places on the bookshelf (hence the painter’s tape), finalize some of the art, and change out the switch plate and outlet.
Still, we’ve come a long way, and I love the way this room has turned out. I’ll share all of the sources in a minute, but first, here are some shots of the new space.
I plan to share all the details about how I updated the bookshelves and how I designed the gallery wall. For now, I’ll share the room sources below. Keep in mind that these are affiliate links, and if you shop with them, I might earn a small commission.
I’m linking the art for the gallery wall, but I plan to have some of the items reprinted when I have more time. This is the best I could do with my home printer! Also, I have an exciting giveaway coming soon. I’ll share more next week.
If you missed any of the Fall One Room Challenge posts, you can check them out below.
- Designing an Elegant, Moody Home Office and Library – Weeks 1 & 2
- My Moody Bohemian Office Design Board â€“ Week 3 of the Fall One Room Challenge
- DIY Success! Refinishing the Midcentury Modern Table â€“ Week 4 of the Fall ORC
- Tips on How to Choose the Perfect Paint Color â€“ Week 5 of the Fall ORC
- New Moody Green Hues Sparkle with a Crystal Chandelier – Week 6
If you’d like to follow along with all of the One Room Challenge participants, click on the logo below.